TV 10 Auto Dectection

ahbenjo7
ahbenjo7 Posts: 3
edited May 2023 in General questions

Good Day all,

Currently im using TV 10 enterprise on my Windows 7 PC.

I was wondering is there any other way that I can use TV 12 auto detection functions without upgrading my TV 10?

Best Answer

Answers

• iainwels
    iainwels Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hello ahbenjo7,

I am sorry but there is no possible way that you can get benefits off teamviewer 12 when you did not upgrade to it... If you want to use the benefits of teamviewer 12 then you will have to buy it. I am sorry

I hope this helps

With kind regards, Met vriendelijke groet,
    Iain Wels,
    ICT-Support
    If you found this helpfull please verify it as an solution, so it could help other people
  • I see.

Thanks for the reply @iainwels

Since I'm still a new user of TV 10. I'm also wondering, if I already add contacts of some PC and their IP Address.

Can we still remote in automatically to the same PC if the IP address has changed, or we have to add back the new IP address in order to remote into the PC?

Sorry for my bad English. :(

• iainwels
    iainwels Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hello ahbenjo7,

Sorry i don't think i understand you... If you want to speak in another language it is okay! My native language is dutch, but i can also speak english a bit german a bit french and a bit spanish!

With kind regards, Met vriendelijke groet,
    Iain Wels,
    ICT-Support
    If you found this helpfull please verify it as an solution, so it could help other people
  • Hello @iainwels ,

Wow, you know plenty of languages my good Sir :D
    My native language is Bahasa Malaysia/Malay. I will try to drop the question again by using simple example

Let say that I have registered a contact PC(1) using the IP address 10.0.0.1.

Then the PC(1) IP address suddenly changed into a 10.0.0.2.

Do we need to register again the PC(1) with the new IP 10.0.0.2

Or the TV will automatically change the old registered IP Address into the new one?