TeamViewer Host 11 Server 2008 r2 (hp proliant dl360e gen8)

Options
PavelZ
PavelZ Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

Google Translate

Hello. I can’t go broke with the problem of "slowing down" the pictures on HOST11 installed on Windows Server 2008 r2 (hp proliant dl360e gen8) I can only be slowed down on this computer, other computers are on the same network and on the same Internet. The problem was observed both before and after reinstalling the operating system, which suggests an idea about the features of hardware and drivers, (on another server from 2008 R2) everything works fine and smoothly. Tell me please, maybe someone came across, it is not very convenient to work.

Оригинал

Здравствуйте. 
Не могу самостоятельно разораться с проблемой "торможения" картинки на HOST11 установленным на  на Windows Server 2008 r2 (hp proliant dl360e gen8) Торможение наблюдается только на этом компьютере остальные компьютеры находятся в этой же сети и на том же интернете. Проблема наблюдалась и до и после переустановки операционной системы, что наталкивает на мысль о особенностях железа и драйверов, (на другом сервере с 2008 R2) все исправно и плавно работает. 
Подскажите пожалуйста, может сталкивался кто, работать очень не удобно.

Tagged:

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,987 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @PavelZ,

Thank you for your message.

You could try to Optimize speed when you are connecting to this specific device.

You will be able to set it up during your remote control session in your dashboard under ActionsQuality:

2019-07-04 10_50_24-PC de démo - TeamViewer.png

If this does not work, you could also try to Disable hardware acceleration.

You can do this in your local PC, in your TeamViewer settings under ExtrasOptionsAdvancedMore:
    2019-07-04 10_54_41-TeamViewer options.png

Hint: If the Disable hardware acceleration tip didn't work, please untick it again.

I hope this could help. If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here.

Cheers

Jean

Community Manager