Teamviewer 13 Audio Not Working

nikoally
nikoally Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

When I try to listen to audio from the remote computer, the audio doesn't work. I have checked, and the setting is checked off. Using Windows 8.

Comments

• I have the same issue. Any fixes?>?>?

• agam8414
    agam8414 Posts: 1

Same issue. Where must I check if sound configuration is correct?? I think I've checked it all...

I am using Linux Lite 3.6 Release 16.04 where I have installed the latest updated version of TeamViewer (13.1.3026), and sound works well if I reproduce mp3's or online radio locally. But If I connect remotely to my Windows Desktop 7 through TeamViewer, I cannot hear the sound from the remote Windows. It only happens if I connect  from Linux. From mobile or other Windows it works ok.

Please, any solution?? 

• Any news? I'm using Debian 9.5 Stretch with Gnome and I'm trying to get audio from my Windows 7 pc but the audio settings can't even detect Teamviewer application. Using Teamviewer 13 on both machines. Please don't force me to install Windows on my computer just for this! 

• Jamaal
    Jamaal Posts: 4 ✭✭

I need help. Sound doesn't work for days and then boom sound works out of no where and then next day does not work again. What is going on!