Teamviewer Manager

SG
SG Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in General questions

Will TeamViewer Manger be available in version 12?

Best Answers

Answers

• tvangastel
    tvangastel Posts: 1

Meanwhile, v12 is out of bèta, but I can't find any download link for the new Teamviewer Manager?

• itague
    itague Posts: 1

Hi,

I upgraded TeamViewer to version 12 but now I cannot syncronize computer accounts from TeamViewer Manager v10. When I click on "Syncronize partner list" from the Extra menu of Teamviewer Manager it display the following message:

Immagine.png

But there isn't a newer version of Teamviewer Manager than the v10.0.1060 to download from the Teamviewer.com webiste.

Could you help me to solve the problem?

I create a new corporate account with teamviewer v12 but I don't know how to import the Corporate partner list.

Thanks in advance.

• SG

I can't still find any link to TV Manager.

Can you please include the link in your answer?

• SG

There's mainly one reason why we still want to use TV Manager:

We're missing the grouping functionality in Computer & Contacts.

Is it possible to implement?

• Jeremy
    Jeremy Posts: 106 Staff member 🤠

Are you referring to creating sub-groups in the Manager? I'm afraid this isn't possible in the Computers & Contacts List at this stage.

However, using groups in the Computers & Contacts List has the advantage of allowing you to easily share your groups with other colleagues; automatically having new computers added to a specified group via a Custom Module; and applying different policies to your assigned computers based on the group in which they reside.

So overall the Computers & Contacts List (ie. the Management Console functionality) offers a number of advantages over the Manager inthis regard.

Regards,
    Jeremy
    TeamViewer Quality Assurance Engineer
  • I know this is kind of an old thread, and if anyone wants to knock me for reviving it, then so be it.  I think (and I could be wrong), that at least one of the people posting here (and this includes myself) are non-paying (free) customers just looking for a trial version of Teamviewer Manager, as free users cannot submit tickets, so asking them to submit a ticket to get the download link is kind of pointless.  The reason I need it is simple: I need a way to export my "computers and contacts" list into a format readable by other RDM software, and Teamviewer Manager does just that.  So please, either provide the download link directly, or provide us free users with the functonality of Teamviewer Manager we so desperately crave (such as the function I mentioned), possibly as a downloadable add-on to Teamviewer.

• Jeremy
    Jeremy Posts: 106 Staff member 🤠

Hi @DanTheTechMan,

Thanks for your question. The Manager is only available to licensed customers, not to free users, which is why we ask our licensed customers to kindly submit a ticket in order to receive the download link.

The functionality you're referring to - the ability to export your contact list in a format readable by other RDM software - is something that falls into the realm of commercial usage, which, as I'm sure you know, requires a license. :) The free version is only available for personal use, which primarily means using TeamViewer to connect to personal computers at home, or to help friends and family with no compensation.

However, if you are interested in purchasing a license of TeamViewer, then I would encourage you to get in touch with our sales team, who can give you a quote and, if you wish, a trial license for TeamViewer which you can use to test the licensed features: https://www.teamviewer.com/contact/

Regards,
    Jeremy
    TeamViewer Quality Assurance Engineer
  • AnilSh
    AnilSh Posts: 6

Can you please share the direct link to download the latest TV manager ver 12.

• ibestboy
    ibestboy Posts: 1
    edited August 2021

hello  i am a business user ,i need  tv manager12。please send me the download link to me.my email is [removed per Community Guidelines] .thanks!