Teaviewer Double Click

KunstenTech
KunstenTech Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in General questions

On 2 different Windows computers I have to double click on every Icon or menu in order to get activated I am not sure  why ( there is no setting in TeamViewer)

Comments

• KevinI
    KevinI Posts: 2 [Former Staff]

Hi Kunsten Tech,

Thank you very much for your post,

Could you please provide us with further information regarding the issue you are experiencing? You also can send us a picture, it would be higly appriciated.and very helpful.

Thanks again.

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
  • KunstenTech

Hello

Sorry but how can I send you a picture of double click?

Every time i logged into a computer  with team viewer ( 2 different Windows 10 computers) I cannot perform any action until I double  click on  an  link, email .  other computers  its single  click ( I have checked windows setting its on single  click  even when i use the computer in person, but  when i access it via Team Viewer I have to double ckick for  everything  ( even control panel  / settings)

Thank you

• thierryg61
    thierryg61 Posts: 1

i'm experiencing th exact same issue here - teamviewer 11 and 12 - no difference. I always need to double all my click to have the action being performed on the remoted computer...

• dharriso47
    dharriso47 Posts: 1

Seems to have been for the last 2 or 3 weeks, when i try to double click i either select the icon or something else sort of random happens.  I'm not able to just double click like i was sitting at the machine, as i've been able to do for years using teamviewer

• elbea64
    elbea64 Posts: 70 ✭✭

I have the same problem on TeamViewer 11 & 12 beta

I need two clicks (not doubleclick) to do one click, there is no timeframe when these two clicks need to happen, it's only important to not move the mouse too far. Due to this behavior only single clicks work, double clicks are impossible.

As far as i can see, this happens between the two computers i use most of the time - other computers i connect to from these two computers seem to work normally. The problematic computers don't have this problem under all circumstances, but as it is difficult up to impossible to use the computers, it's very difficult to find out when exactly it works and when not.

»We are all born unique, but most of us will die as a copy.«
  • pboyvb
    pboyvb Posts: 1

Same problem here. Pretty much exactly how you describe. I've noticed (at least for me) that clicking in general doesn't work unless I (very slightly) move the mouse after clicking. This is happening when I connect to a Windows 7 or 10 PC using either another PC, or mobile device.

This is very frustrating, and is now keeping me from even using the software. I'll be moving on to another remote desktop solution until this gets fixed.

Note: I've been experiencing this on TeamViewer 11, and 12 beta

• elbea64
    elbea64 Posts: 70 ✭✭

The problem seems to be solved in the latest beta 12.0.71077.

It looks like i have reported the problem about a week ago (can not remember - really :confused: ).

A few minutes ago I got an email from support, that i should try the latest beta. I've just installed it and after a short test it looks like everything is fine again.

Thanks TeamViewer

»We are all born unique, but most of us will die as a copy.«
  • bhaines23
    bhaines23 Posts: 1

I am having this issue with Teamviewer 11 as well so I just updated to 12.0.71503 and I still have the issue.

• guido241
    guido241 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited April 2021

Same problem with Teamviewer 10.0.47484 on controlling side and Teamviewer Quicksupport  10.0.43879 QS on site connecting to. **third party content** works fine. Not through RDP, although it is a server and another user is logged in also through RDP.

• guido241

Any news whether Teamviewer 10 will be fixed to for the introduction of needing double click to achieve a single click on the controlled device?

We can't upgrade since the original perpetual license variant is no longer available in NL.

• KunstenTech

I am sorry , but I double it will be fixed as they are on version 13 , soon 14  is coming.

I understand  license  fee is in  question  I own 11, and  12  but  I had to move to monthly as of  13

• guido241

Hmm, too bad that Teamviewer 10 effectively would be killed by some other changes elsewhere. The money isn't the problem; the rental license model is :-) well, time to move on.

• Andersorum
    Andersorum Posts: 1

I'm experiencing this problem now on version 15, Windows 10 up to date on both computers. How to fix this?