The entered license is invalid

POS-1
POS-1 Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

Hello everybody,

after clicking on the license url in the order and inserting the credentials of the user account, we are getting following error message "The entered license is invalid".

What can be the cause of the problem? I've tried it with different accounts but that does not work aswell.

How can we solve this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• merkurit
    merkurit Posts: 2

i have same problem, what can i do?

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,982 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @POS-1,
    Hello @merkurit,

Thank you for your messages.

This message appears when the token of the activation link has already been used.
    In other words, when your license has already been activated on an account.

Please try to login with your main TeamViewer account (or other accounts that you use), and check if your license is activated on one of them. You will be able to check it once you have logged into your account on the top right side of your Management Console UI:
    2019-06-04 10_17_32-Clipboard.png

I hope this could help. If not, do not hesitate to contact our Customer support via https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/

Cheers

Jean

Community Manager

• merkurit
    merkurit Posts: 2

No, It cannot help, and i'm already sent a problem to support, but still not get a reply.

I'm use a same email /login ID to purchased ( 1 x TeamViewer Business Subscription )

But still cannot use over one month.

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @merkurit ,

Thank you for your post.

In your case, we need to assist you individually as it will be included your personal information.

In order to assist you further, I will arrange for someone to contact you asap.
    I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • I am having the same issue, and need this resolved ASAP

• Yuri_T

Hi @JoeKeogh ,

Thank you for your post.

In order to use TeamViewer with full functionality, please log in to the Computers & Contacts list with your TeamViewer account that is associated your license. You can find the Computers & Contacts list easily by clicking on the top left circle with the person inside  or on the tab for Computers & Contacts  TeamViewer 14 - sign in.png

Hope this will be helpful.

Best, 
    Yuri

• This in no way resolves my issue.  I have a paid Account, and under my email, when I try to activate it says the account is already activated. I require actual support, one on one, not a forum post.

PS last time I tried to reply I got this!

Teamviewer support.PNG

• Yuri_T

Hi @JoeKeogh ,

Thank you for your reply.

If you need to find the account that is associated with your license, please contact our support team. They are happy to assist you.

Once you find the account, please log in to the Computers & Contacts list with your TeamViewer account on your TeamViewer software. 

With regards to the error message on the community, thank you for bringing this up to us. I have looked into your case, but it seems to be fine now. Please let me know if you keep receiving the error. 

All the best,
    Yuri

• I have the same problem; i have just re tried activate but unfortunatly !

The entered license is invalid

• JeanK

Hello @yazansamara

Thank you for your message. ?

I confirm you that your license is already activated on your account. This is why ou have this error message.

If you need any further information, please let me know. ?

Cheers,

Jean

Community Manager

• Great many thanks.

• I hope you can help. I purchased a license but it keeps giving me an "The entered license is invalid" error.  And since I do not have a valid licensei cannot submit a tickt. And when I call the 800 number it just hangs up on me. Can you help??

• JeanK

Hello @wswalker13271,

Thank you for your message. ?

Your new license has been blocked to due a payment default of an other license you have.
    I kindly ask you to balance the previous license in order to use the new one.

Your licenses will be automatically unblocked after receiving the payment.

Best,

Jean

Community Manager

• Thanks for the reply Jean,

Coincidently I received a letter from Teamviewer today (they sent snail mail, not sure why i was not emailed) and I paid the outstanding invoice. I never received a receipt nor has the block been lifted. 

• Jean please help. Now I have paid over $1000 for something I do not have. I do not want to go to my Creditcard company. I want to use this product.  

• JeanK

Hello @wswalker13271,

Unfortunately, I cannot reactivate the licenses.

Your licenses will be automatically unblocked after receiving the payment.

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager

• Can you have someone from there reach out to me. I have receipt of payment