Timestamp not working, teamviewer 10

Andriessen
Andriessen Posts: 2
edited May 2023 in General questions

Hi,

Using teamviewer 10 here and the timestamp isn't working good. It says something like "PC-Name"  offline for 10 days on my main account. If I log into my other account I will see "PC-Name" offline. There is no timestamp there.

Why does one account see a timestamp and the other account not, and not all the time timestamps are working. A PC shutdown 3 days ago, but it keep saying offline instad offline for 3 days.

Comments

• Reyhan
    Reyhan Posts: 269 Staff member 🤠

Hi @Andriessen

Thank you for your post. The device PC-Name is assigned to a TeamViewer account.

That is the reason, why you are able to see more information about this device, if you signed in with the "right" account.

Please make sure, that all of your devices are assigned to a main TeamViewer account and please check, if all this devices are on the latest version 10.

I hope this is helpful.

Best regards.
    Reyhan

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
    Reyhan
  • Hi Reyhan,

That is weird, because we have over 160 devices all installed on our main account. Just a few out of 160 give no timestamp on other account. If you say is right, that will mean that my main account will see all timestamps and the other account won't see any. 

Devices got the latest version of teamviewer 10. 

It worked before with no problem and since 2-3 weeks ago, it failed to give a timestamp. We didn't change anything espect adding 3 new devices to our list. 

Thanks for your answer.