Trial expired on remote computer

Emax
Emax Posts: 2
edited May 2023 in General questions

Dear all,

I hope to get help here as Teamviewer support staff doesnt reply since July 4th.

We have a business license of TeamViewer v.11, which we use to access remotely computers. When I install a TeamViewer on a remote PC I choose "installation to access this PC remotely" and Company/Commercial use. Usually I get "Free license". Now I got trial. And I cant get rid of that even by reinstalling with different options (Home use to see if any change).

This remote computer havent been used a TeamViewer to connect to another pc. Just a remotely accessible PC.

What is wrong and how to fix.

Thank you!

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Hi @Emax 

Thank you for your post. 

If you want, you can fill out the Personal Use Verification Form with the ID of the device where the trial started. 

Please note, that if you connect to that device with a valid license, it doesn't matter if there is a "Free version" or a "Trial" active on the remote side :) 

Hope, this could help. Let me know, if there are any further questions. 

Wish you a great day and all the best,
    Natascha

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• Emax
    Emax Posts: 2

Thank you for kind answer, Natascha,

the problem begin when the trial is over on a remote PC. And a minor problem now as it remind about the remaining period with option to buy the license.

The remote computer is used in a company for commercial purposes. Not home/personal. The only reason to install the TeamViever there is to be able to connect this PC remotely (from the PC with valid business license). So should I still apply for "Personal Use" on remote PC?

Again, if this PC teamViewer will state that the license is solely for personal/home use, then this might raise  a resonable question of this PC operator whether there is all is correct with license?