Unable to login to Mojave 10.14

secc
secc Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

Mojave is rolling out, but its looks like there is still a problem with the teamviewer. Im unable to connect to my desktop. I see the login screen, but im unable to type the password in. Any idea how to fix it?

Comments

• Same here- connection gets established but no response from keyboard
  • I think we have to give autorisation to teamviewer in mojave. i'm away from home and i can't do it now. Someone can tell if it work and what to do exactly ?

• Teamviewer works correctly BUT you have to add Teamwiever app AND Teamviewer_Desktop in the two panes Prefs>Security>Privacy>Accessibility  AND in Full Access. To find Teamviewer_Desktop, open Teamviewer Package (ctrl-click on Teamviewer), open Contents>MacOS then drop it in the 2 panes.

I find the solution here :

https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/TeamViewer-13/Mojave-beta-4-troubleshooting/m-p/44483#M2838

• The problem you are experiencing may not be due to Mojave but to a bug in the latest version 13 of TV. Try reverting to version 12 of TV and see if that fixes the problem.

• Medic
    Medic Posts: 3

This problem seems widespread since upgrading to Mojave as well as using TeamViewer 14 latest version.  The only way I have managed to fix this is by resetting the SMC and PRAM as follows:

1. Shut down your machine. Yes, all the way down, not sleep or logging out.
    2. Press the power button and then press command-option-p-r. ...
    3. Hold those keys down until your Mac reboots again and you here the startup chime.
    4. Let go of the keys and let your Mac reboot normally.

Regards Medic

• Medic
    Medic Posts: 3
    There may still at times occur that you still have no control over the remote however it may just require that the Privacy setting under Accessibility requires the tick to now still be inserted next to 'TeamViewer_Desktop'. This setting was not visible prior to the resetting of the PRAM and SMC.
    Hope this helps.
    Medic
  • Teamviewer told me I had to add access to Accessibilty but never mentioned Disc Access.  This is on both Mojave iMacs after upgrading TV.

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @ricalonso58 ,

Thank you for your post.

Please read this article in order to find a solution about Mojave 10.14.

If it does not work after setting above, please screenshot the error message you received so that our support team can have a look.

Hope this will be helpful.

Best regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator