Posted by jordy1955
Henagon

Unable to see Web Browser window content on remote pc

Using the latest TeamViewer version 13 on both pcs. Both pcs are running Windows 10 pro Creators Edition - Fall Update (v1709).

I cannot see the content of my Firefox Quantum Browser window on the remote pc it is just a blank white screen. See ScreenShot Below.

Any Ideas???

Thanks jordy

TV_Web.JPG

8 Replies
Posted by kenlefeb
Photon

Re: Unable to see Web Browser window content on remote pc

I am experiencing this issue, as well.

I've tried using both Firefox and Microsoft Edge. I don't have Chrome on the machine affected, and I didn't want to install it just to test this. However, Internet Explorer actually works correctly, so that's what I'm using for now.

Another interesting clue is that I am seeing the exact same results when I try remoting into this machine with **Third Party Product**, instead of TeamViewer.

Posted by wbpluto
Henagon

I have the similar problem on my Lenovo P50T: Microsoft Edge Browser tabs are always grayed, and UWP App UI is frozen when scrolling

My OS on the Lenovo P50T is Windows 10 17134.1. This problem exists for several months, not just this OS build.

teamviewer issue.PNG

But it's okay on my Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10 17134.1

Posted by mcz
Electron

Posted by KQRR4449
Digon

I have the same problem on one laptop. I believe it has to do with the type of graphics adapter used. The PCs that work all have low end Intel integrated graphics.

The PC that that gives blank Web browsers (Edge, Chrome, Firefox) has an AMD Radeon R5 M335 graphics adapter. I think TeamViewer is having trouble with discrete graphics adapters.

Highlighted
Posted by RomikB
Digon

Same problem with latest microsoft edge and teamviewer (13.1.3629) after updating to windows 10 april update
Posted by troberts
Henagon

Same problem here. I have had this same problem for several versions of TeamViewer. As someone mentioned above I think it has to due with the type of video graphic card or lack of that is the issue. I just can't belive there is still no work around. I have contated support previously and received no real answers...maybe someday someone will post this fix here.

Posted by jordy1955
Henagon

Hey all, I have been able to correct this issue. The trick (as I remember) is to turn off Hardware Acceleration for the browser you are using on the remote pc. Works for Chrome anyway 😁. Pretty sure I found this solution on this site somewhere just can't remember - getting old 😀. Good luck
Posted by wlbe4
Photon

Add --disable-gpu as an extra argument on Chrome launch:

Right-click the Chrome icon -> Properties

Add to this switch to the end of the "Target":

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --disable-gpu

;

Right click