Upgrade TeamViewer to 14

samsupport
samsupport Posts: 2
edited May 2023 in General questions

I am Jayaprakash, currently we are using Team Viewer license version 13.2.36215.  After upgrading it to version 14.3.4730, we are getting the below error" The trial license of your connection partner has expired".

Tagged:

Comments

• Kirion
    Kirion Posts: 3

I'm having same issue although I do not installed TeamViewer as "business". I want to use for non-business. But it looks like the trial period time is expired. How we can fix it?

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @samsupport ,

Thank you for posting.
    From your post, it sounds like you have a V13 only license.

If you have purchased a V13 perpetual license, you would need to have V13 in order to use your license.

The devices you are connecting to would also need to be on V13. Therefore please make sure that both of side are using the version you purchased.  

If it is the case and you would like to use version 14, you would need to update your license to a subscription, you can contact our sales team here.

Hope this information is helpful for you.

Best, 
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • Kirion

I didn't purchased any TeamViewer (v13 or v14) licence until today. I just want to use for non-business free version (not for any business or company/education). Therefore, as I know I can use free TeamViewer version for home users. But although I've installed TeamViewer 14 from Official Website for free, it asks to extend licence...

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @Kirion ,

Thank you for your reply.

I am sorry for any confusion here.
    If you are a private user, and received a "trial experied" , that is a diffrent issue.

In your case please read this article and fill out the form in order to use as a privte use.
    Hope this will be helpful.

Best,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • Kirion

Thank you so much for your reply, I've submitted ticket.