Use QuickSupport without Assigning

rgaray
rgaray Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

Hello,

What options are available to either not need to assign QuickSupport sessions or to be able to automatically assign QuickSupport sessions to everyone in my organization? This idea that the QuickSupport session needs to be assigned is getting in the way. We would like to be able to have the customer run the QS client and then any tech can connect without dealing with assignment.

Thank you.

Tagged:

Answers

• FxDB
    FxDB Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited January 16

Did you find how to do this, it is a major issue for me using Teamviewer at the moment, all incoming requests are assigned to myself but I need them to be available for other agents, instead I am having to keep an eye teamviewer sessions and manually re-assign each request which is making me absolutely hate teamviewer. I'm now its receptionist!

When it was just by ID, there existed no such problem, but now session codes are assigned to a single "expert".

Please help before I put a hammer through my PC.

Teamviewer's changes and updates are making this so **bleep** complicated.

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,210 Moderator
    edited January 25

Hi @FxDB,

Thank you for bringing up the question of @rgaray again.

To answer your question, it is possible to leave QuickSupport sessions unassigned. Additionally, the Automated Service Case Assignment feature is able to send a service case request to all defined users on the shared group of your organization.

In order to do this, you can configure a custom QuickSupport with a shared group (1) and define the default assignee as Unassigned (2):

💡Hint: Please make sure to use a shared group: if the group is not shared, all requests will be sent to the user who created the module and the group.

For more information on QuickSupport as well as an explanation of each component, we would recommend checking the following article: QuickSupport

Please let us know how this goes.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター