Where do I find license and invoice number?

Options
NormVA
NormVA Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in General questions

When you call.  TeamViewer support wants you License and/or Invoice number.  Where do you find this?

Thanks, Norm

Comments

• Scotty
    Scotty Posts: 493 Staff member 🤠
    edited September 2021
    Options

Hi Norm,

Thanks for your question!

Both of these pieces of information can be found on your original invoice. But, If your stuck, if you can give us the email address we sent the invoice to, this is also really useful for helping us look up your licence.

We would have sent your original invoice from "accounting-noreply@teamviewer.com" if you would like to search your inbox for your invoice.

I hope this helps.
    -Scotty

Senior Moderator
    Did my reply answer your question? Why not accept it as a solution to help others?
  • IanMBruce1
    IanMBruce1 Posts: 1
    Options

I have no invoice number

• KnMighty
    KnMighty Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

Pls give me the invoice no to payment by Email [removed per Community Guidelines]

• KnMighty
    KnMighty Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Bye

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,210 Moderator
    Options

Hi @KnMighty,

Thank you for your post.

In this case, kindly contact our support team directly, as we are unable to issue invoices in the Community for security & privacy purposes. 

Licensed TeamViewer account holders are able to generate a support ticket via the below link. Please sign in with your licensed TeamViewer account:

📩 Submit a support ticket

If you have any difficulties submitting a support ticket, please try again to contact our customer support team by the following methods: phone or chat

We appreciate your understanding in this process.

Best,

Akiho

P.S. We do not allow the upload of personal information to this forum in order to protect our users' privacy and personal data. Thanks for your understanding that we remove such information immediately.

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター