Why is "free license" displayed under "Help -> About -> Account license"?

Rémy
Rémy Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

on TV 11 corporate

i see https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Why-is-quot-free-license-quot-displayed-under-quot-Help-gt-About/ta-p/4670

but i haven't the same interface...

some users have trial version or expired version but the 3 channels are free...

thanks for your help

Best Answer

Answers

• I've a similar issue:
    Licence: Business
    Licence account: Free

• mLipok
    mLipok Posts: 781 ⭐Star⭐

I have the same problem with premium license.

Regards,
    mLipok , AutoIt MVP
  • mLipok
    mLipok Posts: 781 ⭐Star⭐

Is that TV APP have license relation to Computer ?
    But when I have portable version or I login using my account why TV APP do not takes information about license for "log in" user ?

Regards,
    mLipok , AutoIt MVP
  • I have similar issue, but this quide doesn't help me unfortunately. I have anyway there Free license and app warning me after sessions that I should have license for commercial usage. We have 2 channels ordered and I have this main account that made these orders - why system doesn't work poperly and show me my licenses there? 

If I click this active license link what you propose it ask me to order licenses. Website show my status properly (professional and 2 channel), but client can't find these licenses (my email is same in both logins and I used same password).

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @kamakaze

Thanks for your post.

Which version of TeamViewer are you using for your connections? And is your license valid for that version? You can check the version on the invoice we sent to you when purchasing the license.

If you have a perpetual license, you will need to use the TeamViewer version according to your license version.

I hope that info helps you.

All the best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• We use 13 - this is broken systems says:

License: Free

Account License: Free

There is no info what is our current license - it just say yearly billing. How that be so compicated?

• aafxtrading
    aafxtrading Posts: 1

completely useless same issue Bought license Still shows free