Windows authentication issue

Options
bakosandras
bakosandras Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

Hi!

May I ask your help ?

I am trying to setup teamviewer login (from my ipad) without the need to type any password (incl, windows crfedentials) to connect to my PC (windows 10 x64).

I had found, read and follow instructions here trying all options, including section "Password for Windows authentication":

https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-about-passwords/ta-p/28442#toc-hId--**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**

- I removed all passwords
- I disabled random asswords
- I assigned my PC to my acount
- I even set "Windows Authentication" method in PC temviewer connction properties 
- etc. 

9208.png

BUT, my problem:

- When I try to connec to my PC from my ipad, there is no "Teamviewer Authentication dialogbox" shows up, so I cannot define Windows Username and Password.
- So, I always have to type in my windows login credentials, exactly what I want to avoid (of course without turning of the password in windows itself)

I also tried the other, Teamviewer Authentication option, as well as master password and fixed session pasword, but none of the methods allowed to automatically enter windows credentials during the connection without the need of typing it in manually. Logically the windows authentication is the one should work, but it isnt for me as described above. 

I am sure I am missing some basic thing here, could you be so kind and help me out please?

Many thanks for your time and help,

Andras

Tagged: