I am getting "No license moves left" ...

dikeosp
dikeosp Posts: 1
edited July 2021 in General questions

Newbie here.

There is probably a simple fix to this, but I am not sure how to go about to fix it. Any help would be appreciated!

Best Answers

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,554 Moderator
    edited July 2021 Answer ✓

Hi @dikeosp and @ThiagoX6,

Thank you for contacting us.

Can you kindly contact TeamViewer support team for license moves reset please via TeamViewer support page.

Meanwhile, kindly login to TeamViewer management console with your license account and check again the moves please.

If you would like to deactivate any registered ID, please select Deactivate.

Hope it would be helpful.

Best,

Ying

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员

Answers

• When i try to deactivate any of the ID, i have this error "no license moves left".

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Hi @GoldenWeb 

Thank you for your post. 

Can you please send me your email address in a private message?

I may then ask somebody to follow up. 

Thank you in advance and have a great day. 

All the best,
    Natascha

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• Thank you very much! 

• I Try to Deactivate device to log in from other Device but its Not Work

why no any slove for this problem 

• Ying_Q

Hi @khaled112 

Thank you for your post.

Can you kindly contact TeamViewer Support Team or raise a Ticket regarding the discussion and assistance about your licence moves please. 

Best Regards.

Ying_Q

• are you serious , No one answers the phone. I have been trying for almost a year ,And actually this problem is very old, strange why it is not fixed yet

Please help with the solution,You embarrassed me at work

• Please reset my moves .

• PJEAN
    PJEAN Posts: 1

hello im having the same issue "No license moves left" from my teamviewer account

• I am also facing the same issue can you reset the move for me ?

• Hit the limited of installation. So login to Management Console and tried to deactivate device.

system prompt error "No license moves left"

• quochb
    quochb Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited March 2021

Dear Support Team,

I'm having the same error "" No license moves left" from my teamviewer account which is [personal information removed]

Thank you for your support.

Best regards,

• ThiagoX6
    ThiagoX6 Posts: 0
    edited July 2021

hello, i need to use the team viewer to work urgently!!!

But when I install and try to activate the license, a message says that it has reached the maximum number of license moves.

I try to disable other computers to which I no longer have access, but the message also does not allow me to disable. and says "you have reached maximum number of moves.

• Ying_Q
    edited July 2021 Answer ✓

Hi @dikeosp and @ThiagoX6,

Thank you for contacting us.

Can you kindly contact TeamViewer support team for license moves reset please via TeamViewer support page.

Meanwhile, kindly login to TeamViewer management console with your license account and check again the moves please.

If you would like to deactivate any registered ID, please select Deactivate.

Hope it would be helpful.

Best,

Ying

• Chuy59
    Chuy59 Posts: 1

I am trying to deactivate any of the ID, i have this error "no license moves left". I have trying I just got my license on March this year 2021

• Bertram1958
    Bertram1958 Posts: 2 ✭✭

Dear Support,

I use the business plan and I would like to reset the moves for add the new deviese to my account

So, What shall I do?

Thanakid

• Bertram1958
    Bertram1958 Posts: 2 ✭✭

I try to access the link of TeamViewer support team for license moves reset as your mention above but this page are redirect to home page of community blog, Could you please help to check

• Lukasz99
    Lukasz99 Posts: 1
    edited August 2021
    Good morning,
    How can I reset the counter of active devices. I have a lifetime license, but I used the number of changes.

Greetings,
    Luke

• GreenBlood
    GreenBlood Posts: 1

I have this same issue, no more moves! I was forced to delete my device the other day for no obvious reason and now it wants another slot! Please give me some moves so I can work again.

• xandra
    xandra Posts: 1

I have the same issue. "no moves left" error meesage. Could you please reset my moves. I have urgent work to report. Thank you

• skyface
    skyface Posts: 1

Reset mine too please

• aquinch
    aquinch Posts: 1
    edited August 2021

Hi,

I have a business account and need to allow remote access on a machine, but my account says I have zero moves left. How do I change this?

• JUCAFICO
    JUCAFICO Posts: 1

Hello, had the lic for almost 2 yrs and was not aware of limited # of moves. Had to travel abroad and changed equipments a few times. Now back home I cant use the main desktop.. No more moves left. Can you help me with this ? Thanks.

• Orlean
    Orlean Posts: 1

Would you also be able to reset mine as well. had to change devices a lot of times the past few weeks and used up all allowed moves.

• Justin
    Justin Posts: 802 [Former Staff]

Hi all,

In order to reset your moves, I'd like you to contact our support team: TeamViewer support page.

Meanwhile, please go to your Management Console and check your license moves again.

If you need to deactivate any registered IDs, please select Deactivate.

Best,

Justin

German Community Moderator

• keeratle
    keeratle Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited October 2021

it Error

No license moves left

my account: [removed per Community Guidelines]

• keeratle
    keeratle Posts: 3 ✭✭
  • Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,205 Moderator

Hi @keeratle,

Thank you for contacting TeamViewer Community.

The Business license comes with 10 moves to replace or change the device. 

In order to reset the moves, please call Customer Support or submit a support ticket.

Hope it could help, and feel free to contact us if we may assist further with.

Best Regards,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

• can you guys reset the license moves on the account. its a ridiculous limitation which should be better managed by some sort of active session count.

• The Business license may well come with 10 moves to replace or change the device, but the functionality of actually doing so appears to be deliberately designed to be difficult to use.

For example: be an administrator with Teamviewer Business installed on a computer. Choose to re-install the OS on that computer but uh-oh, forgot to note down the Teamviewer ID (not the first thing you might think of in when doing a re-install).

On the fresh OS, realise you need Teamviewer. Install it and try to log in. Uh-oh, install limit reached, choose a device to deactivate. You are presented with three Teamviewer IDs, so which one was it? I don't have access to check the other devices I had installed it on and there's no other information, no description of the device, no last-logged-in information, nothing.

I'm sure Teamviewer must have done this deliberately to trick users into consuming their 10 device "moves" (although in this instance, it's the same device - even more frustrating!).

Get your act together Teamviewer, change the model to concurrent devices and drop this scammy "moves" model. It smacks of trying to screw your users.