slow response on remote computer

bendksu
bendksu Posts: 2
edited May 2023 in General questions

When connecting to my partner's computer, I can move my mouse on his screen, but when I click on an application or a folder, the response time is very long. It takes 5 minutes for a file to open or for the remote computer to respond to a click. The internet speed is fine.

Best Answers

• ICTEL
    ICTEL Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited August 2022 Answer ✓

Hi,

You have to disable hardware accelleration in the video adapter on the computer where you are connecting with:

[removed per Community Guidelines]

Answers

• I just logged in to respord this.....what a ridiculous responce ...this is so enfuriating....just an aytomated reply? guy said his internet speed is fine and you present as possible reason ...slow internet???? are you insane? and the 2nd solution is to switch to "optimize speed"? like there is a difference! ahahaahahah i dont know why you have abandoned teamviewer but it seems ill anabandon it too.... here if anyone reads this....this is what i see on my phone or a remote pc when using mine - lets say we have 10 frames with 1 fps speed this is what is displayed on my pc and what i receive on my phone:
    1-1
    2-1
    3-2
    4-2
    5-2/3
    6-3
    7-5
    8-5
    9-9
    10-8
    the frames are just messing up i see one screen then i see the previous one that does not exist anymore and them i lose the next few frames...i just click cause i know the buttons are there and hope that the right image will be displayed....also sometimes it just freezes and i have to shut the session down and start a new one ......absolutely ridiculous.....you so bad ...so bad.....thats all

• DIDNT HELP. I HAVE TRIED ALL OF THE OBVIOUS ANSWERS. LOOKING FOR A MIRICLE HERE. 

• ICTEL
    ICTEL Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited August 2022 Answer ✓

Hi,

You have to disable hardware accelleration in the video adapter on the computer where you are connecting with:

[removed per Community Guidelines]

• I dug this post from 2 years ago to say THANK YOU, @ICTEL.

Just solved a 4 years problem by looking at your answer and disabling hardware acceleration on my client's server.

Someone should pin your answer to the top AND write that on the FAQ.

• thompchan
    thompchan Posts: 1

I'm teamviewer loyalty customer since teamviewer 6 till now... I had subscribed 2 channel. paid yearly.

I faced the same problem, cann't klik the remote computer on some clients, but transfer file 8 MB is very fast.

i tried to use other remote software, it's work fine.

So this is the teamviewer buggy thing, please fix it.