user auto logon without entering credentials ?

ITGS
ITGS Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

I'm evaluating to replace my **Third Party Product** account with Teamviewer to administer my customer server (windows).

One feature that I really appreciated with **Third Party Product** is that I can store windows user credentials and access to console without entering after remote connection was established.

I don't understand if this feature is available on teamviewer.

If yes... could you help me to understand how to configure it ?

Thank you

Comments

• xhen
    xhen Posts: 12 ✭✭

I have the same request my 3rd party software do the same:

store credentials..

If i connect to a remote machine I pres Ctl+alt+del and when ask me for password I click on send credentials and automatically fill in the password box, so, just press enter and login into the server.

I use this feature more than 20  times per day all days of the week, and teamviewers has not this feature and also the option to send clipboar keystrokes, both are really necessary ofr day to day admins...
    How can I migrate from my actual 3rd party to teamviewer without this features?...

• Bungle
    Bungle Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited July 2022

Again another reasonable question/post with no answer left dead in the water!

I would like to have the option to login to my client and the Windows User PW to be entered automatically thus preventing me having to tap it in manually every time I have to log back in.

Only way I see it is pretty **bleep** TBH and that's not to have a PW on the Client, that I do not like obvs!