Poor customer service in my opinion

John
John Posts: 7 ✭✭
edited June 2023 in General questions

So I submitted a ticket asking for my invoice to be put in euro rather than sterling.

After six days I had no reply from them but then I got an email warning about being overdue

I rang teamviewer waited a quarter of an hour and started talking to a guy and then got cut off somehow.

I rang again and after only a few minutes spoke to a guy. He advised to me respond to my ticket and ask for it to be accelerated or something to that effect, that was the best thing to do as it could take a lot of time to get an answer from accounting

I did and last friday I interacted with an agent via the ticketing system who advised me the € equivalent amount was in small print which I had not noticed, which I hadn't noticed.

I went on to the payment place and entered my email and Invoice number and it replied repeatedly with an error message and advised me to contact customer support.

So instead I went on to my bank and paid by bank transfer on 28/08/2020 to the Teamviewer IBAN, with my invoice number in the accompanying message.

So today I get an email telling me that my account has been suspended and that it could take up to 5 days to get my service back after paying. (Actually the service is still working for now)

It also tells me to call support urgently if I have paid. I don't fancy going through all that again.

So if I get cut off I will not be renewing with teamviewer again, I have been a paying customer for more than 10 years. I already have a subscription to an alternative service which I use for those connections on which Teamviewer fails for whatever reason. It lacks a couple of nice things that Teamviewer has but its basics are more reliable for some situations.

Customer service has declined in Teamviewer for the last several years. I don't blame the staff. I get the impression that there aren't enough. of them.

Also the core feature of Teamviewer, remote control, has become less reliable tha it used to be, at least on windows, I don't have experience with other platforms.