Remote Access License Support

AccessInd
AccessInd Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in Licensing

Hi, I have an existing Remote Access License paid for since March. I am trying to access support for this license; over the phone it tells me to submit a ticket, but when I click on the support link to submit a ticket, it takes me to the community group.

I have looked at my account, and it lists my license type as 'Free', however I have activated my license, and if I try and reactivate it, a message comes up saying it has already been activated. So this doesn't make sense.

The reason this has come up is that I have been trying to upgrade my subscription, but for the last 2 hours I just have a message on my account saying "Thanks for your purchase.
Your contract will be updated with the next few minutes". I also tried calling sales, but after another hour on hold I gave up.

Any help would be appreciated; right now everything about TeamViewer seems very poor - the product, the support, and every associated function - so my conclusion is to cancel my TeamViewer subscription and use an alternative! 

Comments

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @AccessInd 

Can you send me a private message with the email-address you are using that gets the message that it is free, but at the same time that the license has been activated already. Thanks!

Esther

Former Community Manager

• Hi

I have the same problem but have also been charged twice. The site support is abysmal.

• Hi there,

I'm having the exact same issue, I have a license and says its been activated in my account but in my Teamviewer it still shows as free license (non-commercial use). When I go to licenses in my management console, I cant see the license. I try to activate it using the license code I have in my invoice and it says its invalid..

Please help! 

• OpoH
    OpoH Posts: 1

I am having exactly the same problem.

I paid for 3 licenses but when I am trying to activate the 3rd one, I am getting the following error.

"Sorry, the license couldn’t be activated. The company associated with this account already has this type of license activated."

What should I do?