Remote access licence problem

Options
Ministro74
Ministro74 Posts: 3
edited May 2023 in Licensing

Good. morning,

I have a problem with my remote access licence. I've bought a remote access licence 2 weeks ago and I've received te "confirmation of payement". I've activate the licence.

Yesterday, trying to connect, appeared this message

screen.jpg

It appears as a trIal version despite having regularly purchased and activated the licence.

Aniboby can help me?

Thanks in advance

Marco

P.S.; sorry for my bad english; i'm writing from Italy

Comments

• Law2020
    Law2020 Posts: 2
    Options

Hello,

Am almost facing the same issue. I was using the free trial version then I purchased thwe Single User Business license yesterday and successfully activated the License and under my Profile Settings in the Mnagament console it showed Business under License. But today when I logged into my profile, I was surprised it showed Free as the License type. What could be the issue. Please help. 

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Ministro74 

Would you mind repeatig the steps for the license activation once again? Maybe there was just a hickup: How to activate your Remote Access Plan 

Hi @Law2020 

It looks like there went something wrong with your order. I would need to ask you to give our service team a call!

Thanks, Esther

Former Community Manager

• Ministro74
    Options

hi Esther

thanks for your answer. I follow your suggestio, but unfortunately the problem remains.

It already appears my version is a trial version.

can I have technical support

thanks

M

• Law2020
    Law2020 Posts: 2
    Options

Hi Esther,

I will give your service support team a call. Thank you, then will update.