Announcements

Learn how to activate your Remote Access plan here!

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

end message with TeamViewer Remote Access

I'm using the free version to access another PC. When I finish the session a popup window appears on the other PC saying something like This was a TeamViewer Session etc. 

The problem is that when I leave the session this popup window interferes with the program I'm running on the other PC.

If I upgrade to the Remote Access licence, can you tell me if there a popup window left when I leave a session? I want to be able to leave the other PC without the popup  showing.

Thanks!

4 Replies
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by TeamViewer Staff
TeamViewer Staff
Solution

Re: end message with TeamViewer Remote Access

Hi arathra,

I assume you mean the message box that states that this was a free TeamViewer session, "Thanks for playing fair".

If that is what you mean: yes, this window does not appear when you are using a Remote Access license.

Best regards,

Christoph, Product Management

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by TeamViewer Star
TeamViewer Star

Hi @arathra 

You can disable this comment box to the remote PC with the help of this post here

Thank you for posting and best regards

Pro
Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Hi @arathra ,

Thank you for your post.

Could you please provide me the exact message in order to understand your situation more?

The free version of TeamViewer has a three-hour limit on its connections. This means each session will be disconnected after three hours. However you can always establish a new connection again immediately afterwards.

Please note that licensed versions of TeamViewer do not have any time limit on their connections. If you have a need for unlimited connections, please consider purchasing a license. We will be happy to discuss our licensing options with you and give you a personalized quotation.

If you are interested in TeamViewer licenses, please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards,
Yuri

Japanese Community Moderator

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution and like the post to help others.
解決策が見つかったら、いいねや解決策として承認をクリックしてください。

Highlighted
Posted by TeamViewer Staff
TeamViewer Staff
Solution

Hi arathra,

I assume you mean the message box that states that this was a free TeamViewer session, "Thanks for playing fair".

If that is what you mean: yes, this window does not appear when you are using a Remote Access license.

Best regards,

Christoph, Product Management

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Thanks, @Christoph - that's what I wanted to know. Cheers.