end message with TeamViewer Remote Access

arathra
arathra Posts: 2
edited May 2023 in Licensing

I'm using the free version to access another PC. When I finish the session a popup window appears on the other PC saying something like This was a TeamViewer Session etc. 

The problem is that when I leave the session this popup window interferes with the program I'm running on the other PC.

If I upgrade to the Remote Access licence, can you tell me if there a popup window left when I leave a session? I want to be able to leave the other PC without the popup  showing.

Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• Vatsilidis
    Vatsilidis Posts: 655 ⭐Star⭐

Hi @arathra 

You can disable this comment box to the remote PC with the help of this post here

Thank you for posting and best regards

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @arathra ,

Thank you for your post.

Could you please provide me the exact message in order to understand your situation more?

The free version of TeamViewer has a three-hour limit on its connections. This means each session will be disconnected after three hours. However you can always establish a new connection again immediately afterwards.

Please note that licensed versions of TeamViewer do not have any time limit on their connections. If you have a need for unlimited connections, please consider purchasing a license. We will be happy to discuss our licensing options with you and give you a personalized quotation.

If you are interested in TeamViewer licenses, please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • arathra
    arathra Posts: 2

Thanks, @Christoph - that's what I wanted to know. Cheers.