Enterprise still using TeamViewer without paid a penny

To TeamViewer,

Recently join a new company. With around 400+ employee and around 250 computers worldwide. I roughly estimate about 80% of the client side workstations had TeamViewer installed.

The company use TeamViewer solely for internal colleague support. Users seldom have problem. The average usage amount is about once per month for each workstation. I think they use it for nearly 10 years. Like title said, without paid a penny.

As an IT technican worked for dozen of companies. None of them use TeamViewer in such scale or even not use it. Not because they think TeamViewer is clumsy. They all speak highly of it. The reason is the price. One of them choose to use Citrix **Third Party Product** for customer client support just because it is cheaper, and use TeamViewer only for emergency.

Curiosity make me start searching on the web about the legal use of TeamViewer. Found people also asking in the community. Found this link too https://www.teamviewer.com/en/pricing/commercial-use/

Isn't the company now I working for hit all 3 points under "Example of commercial use"?

I feel those enterprise which play fair are being treat unfair. You said the paid customers can enjoy certain addon features. But most of the users need the remote desktop function only.

TeamViewer definitely deserve to get more. Trace back how long those enterprise had been use this software illegally, then sue for compensation. Teamviewer is popular. Still need act of charity? Unless already satisfied the decent annual income.

I know TeamViewer originally from Germany. Really appreciate the beneficence of German government open doors to unlimited refugees. TeamViewer open doors to unlimited enterprise to free of use.

The differece:
The refugees are poor, incapable and hopeless.
The enterprise are rich, selfish and shameless.

The company is in China Hong Kong. No offense to anyone or country.