Highlighted
Posted by Dmccr
Digon

Community interface feedback

Thank you for providing this new means of communication! Here are some observations and suggestions for the community interface:

* My desktop and mobile browsers render the "sign in" button all the way to the right-bottom of the window. The mobile rendering (Chrome on a Samsung flagship device) requires me to scroll off of the visible screen to find that button. Place that button right beneath the sign-in credentials.

* I'm flattered by the compliment, but doubt I should have accrued 11 "solutions provided" by having to ask just one question.

* I was able to respond to a private message, but I am unable to find a way to access the private message interface, to initiate a new message or even return to the message I previously received.
Posted First Teamviewer Community Message!
1 Reply
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by TeamViewer Staff
TeamViewer Staff
Solution

Re: Community interface feedback

Hi Dmccr, thanks very much for this feedback! It's very helpful to us so we can make sure the new Community site runs as smoothly and glitch-free as possible.

Regarding your Private Messages, you can access them by clicking the envelope icon at the very top of the page.

Regards,
Jeremy
TeamViewer Quality Assurance Engineer
1 Reply
Posted by TeamViewer Staff
TeamViewer Staff
Solution

Re: Community interface feedback

Hi Dmccr, thanks very much for this feedback! It's very helpful to us so we can make sure the new Community site runs as smoothly and glitch-free as possible.

Regarding your Private Messages, you can access them by clicking the envelope icon at the very top of the page.

Regards,
Jeremy
TeamViewer Quality Assurance Engineer