Announcements

Become a product development partner for TeamViewer. Read more about it in our Announcement.

Posted by glnz
Trigon

Email notifications too hard to read - black background and small dark letters

When one of my threads on this Community gets a response, I get an email - good.

But the email is almost impossible to read - black background and small dark blue letters.

We need an option to get emails in a normal format with legible letters.  TV - don't try to be cool; you haven't had the practice.

2 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Email notifications too hard to read - black background and small dark letters

Hi @glnz

Thanks for your post.

I think, that the way of displaying the emails from the TeamViewer Community depends on the settings of your email program. If the mails are not proberly displayed, is may be useful to check the settings in the email program.

This is the way my emails are looking (Black letters on white background):

How_Emails_look_like.png

Does a change in the email-program settings change the way of the emails displayed?

Thank you and all the best, Esther

1 Reply
Posted by glnz
Trigon

Re: Email notifications too hard to read - black background and small dark letters

Esther - Sorry, but that exact email appears with a black background and is very hard to read.

My personal email is on Outlook Express, and I do not have that problem with anyone else.  It reads all HTML, Rich text and Plan text emails perfectly.  Only yours has a black background.  Here it is:Copy of email from TV b.jpg