Posted by mLipok
Heptagon

Forum engine - Kudos on "post list"

On each list which contain post I see how many "Ansewers" was given, and how many times specified post was "Viewed". Why there is not information about how many thread was "Kudoed"

For examle in this following places:

https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/TeamViewer-Community/ct-p/en
https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/About-this-Community/ct-p/About

This is especially puzzling when you go to the second link and find "Most Kudoed" section.
There is a list of post with "Most Kudoed" count, but there is not count showed.

Why ?
Please follow this to Lithium.

Regards,
mLipok , AutoIt MVP

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button.

1 Reply
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Forum engine - Kudos on "post list"

Hi mLipok,

in the very beginning of the Community we had the number of kudos visible instead of the number of views. We decided to change it to what we have now due to the fact, that always the last post of a thread is shown and so just the number of kudos/ views for this specific post (and not the total number of kudos for the whole topic/ thread).

In the "most kudos" section is another parameter working and I think the combination of having both (the most kudoed section and the number of views) is pretty nice to have. 

Do you agree?

Best, Esther

1 Reply
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Forum engine - Kudos on "post list"

Hi mLipok,

in the very beginning of the Community we had the number of kudos visible instead of the number of views. We decided to change it to what we have now due to the fact, that always the last post of a thread is shown and so just the number of kudos/ views for this specific post (and not the total number of kudos for the whole topic/ thread).

In the "most kudos" section is another parameter working and I think the combination of having both (the most kudoed section and the number of views) is pretty nice to have. 

Do you agree?

Best, Esther