Posted by Bryx
Digon

French Community

Hello community !

I search a french community for TeamViewer, but no she existing. Also, possible development a french community in your english community actually ?

Thank you for help ! Good day for you :)

Former Skype Moderator
5 Replies
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: French Community

Hi @Bryx,
thank you for your suggestion!
At the moment do we offer an English-only community, but of course we are open for suggestions for additional languages. Your vote for a French community is noted down!

Thank you once again and all the best, Esther
5 Replies
Posted by Bryx
Digon

Not reply for my question ?

Former Skype Moderator
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @Bryx,
thank you for your suggestion!
At the moment do we offer an English-only community, but of course we are open for suggestions for additional languages. Your vote for a French community is noted down!

Thank you once again and all the best, Esther
Posted by Bryx
Digon

Thank you very much for your reply to my question ! I hope my suggestion will be quickly made by your team. Thank you again for your answer :)

Former Skype Moderator
Posted by Jackie
Electron

Re: French Community c'est bien dommage !!!

c'est bien dommage que TeamViewer ne parle pas français... comment peut-on faire si on ne comprend pas assez bien l'anglais pour partager à propos du logiciel ?

Community Manager

Re: French Community c'est bien dommage !!!

Hi Jackie,

please feel free to use a translation tool to translate your community posts into English. 

Just add the content you would like to post to the left field and let the tool translate it for you into English. After it has been translated, you can post it into our community. As soon as you are getting a reply, you can use the tool again to translate it back into your language.

Thank you, Esther