Posted by brw111
Trigon

Quickly Going To Topics You Have Posted / Creating A New Topic

There doesn't seem to be an easy way to go to a topic I've posted without first searching. Should be a menu item to quickly go to one's own topics. Also, there should be a quick menu item to create a new topic.

3 Replies
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Former Staff Jonathan
Former Staff
Solution

Re: Quickly Going To Topics You Have Posted / Creating A New Topic

Hi dlmtahoe,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry you were having trouble with starting a new topic. Please check out the following solution for help with your question.

https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Community-help/Re-How-do-you-post-a-question/td-p/2907#M84

All the best,

Jonathan

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
3 Replies
Former Staff

Hi brw111,

Thank you for your feedback on how to make our Community better!

We greatly appreciate your suggestion to enhance the search option for topics you have posted.

We are actively working to take all suggestions and feedback into consideration to make our Community helpful and easy to use for everyone.

We hope that you will continue to interact in the Community and let us know how we can make it better!

All the best,

Jonathan

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Posted by dlmtahoe
Henagon

So how do you create a new topic?  I've been searching and can't even find that information.  This is poorest excuse for customer support I have ever seen.

Former Staff
Solution

Hi dlmtahoe,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry you were having trouble with starting a new topic. Please check out the following solution for help with your question.

https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Community-help/Re-How-do-you-post-a-question/td-p/2907#M84

All the best,

Jonathan