Posted by LeeBinder
Digon

Scrap message editing deadline timeout, please!

Hey board software mods. Can't edit a posting anymore which I just opened a couple of days ago due to this board's honestly silly editing timeout.

Would you please correct that up to adult level. This is not a kids' forum and thus handcuffing on the wrong place.

Thank you.

3 Replies
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: "Sorry, you've run out of time to edit this message."

HI @LeeBinder 

Thanks for your suggestion.

That´s a good point. I made the necessary changes in the API and scripting board. Now you should be able to edit your posts in there.

Thanks again and have a great weekend,

Esther

3 Replies
Posted by LeeBinder
Digon

"Sorry, you've run out of time to edit this message."

board devs, this needs to be altered in the general board settings. At least make my posting

https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/API-and-Scripting/Auto-Update-TeamviewerQS-QuickSupport-my-scrip...

editable for good. Right now I have to post updates to my scripts in replies, which is really stupid.

Never experienced such in my 20 years of cyberspace. C'mon...

Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

HI @LeeBinder 

Thanks for your suggestion.

That´s a good point. I made the necessary changes in the API and scripting board. Now you should be able to edit your posts in there.

Thanks again and have a great weekend,

Esther

Posted by LeeBinder
Digon

AWESOME! You ROCK and just made my day (well actually nite), @Esther ! Sorry I was being somewhat emotional, I just really couldn't dig this setting to begin with which seemed fueled above all by some coder's twisted issue with his personal paranoiaand/ or phobia.

LOVING IT :)