Highlighted
Posted by mLipok
Heptagon

Trigon, Digon etc.. what this mean ?

Trigon, Digon etc.. what this mean ?
As I suppouse this is kind of "forum rank" but where is a list of ranks ?

Regards,
mLipok , AutoIt MVP

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button.

1 Reply
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Solution

Re: Trigon, Digon etc.. what this mean ?

Hi mLipok,
Thanks for your post!

What are ranks in the Community?

In the TeamViewer Community, we love to show recognition for our user’s contributions and for helping us make the TeamViewer Community great!

Part of the way we do this is by making sure that the more our users contribute, the more recognition we give them both to make sure they know how much of a help they are and also to let other community members know that this member knows their stuff!

Users will rank up the more they contribute in a variety of ways. The ranks are also organised on a “polygon” system which as most of you would have noticed is a prominent part of the TeamViewer homepage. Have you seen it? The system starts at “Photon” one of the simplest things there is and moves up from there.

“What are the ranks and how exactly do I move up?” You ask. Good question! And we could certainly answer, but where would be the fun in that? Go out! Earn ranks and badges! You never know, there may even be perks for levelling up…

Senior Moderator
Did my reply answer your question? Why not accept it as a solution to help others?
1 Reply
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Solution

Re: Trigon, Digon etc.. what this mean ?

Hi mLipok,
Thanks for your post!

What are ranks in the Community?

In the TeamViewer Community, we love to show recognition for our user’s contributions and for helping us make the TeamViewer Community great!

Part of the way we do this is by making sure that the more our users contribute, the more recognition we give them both to make sure they know how much of a help they are and also to let other community members know that this member knows their stuff!

Users will rank up the more they contribute in a variety of ways. The ranks are also organised on a “polygon” system which as most of you would have noticed is a prominent part of the TeamViewer homepage. Have you seen it? The system starts at “Photon” one of the simplest things there is and moves up from there.

“What are the ranks and how exactly do I move up?” You ask. Good question! And we could certainly answer, but where would be the fun in that? Go out! Earn ranks and badges! You never know, there may even be perks for levelling up…

Senior Moderator
Did my reply answer your question? Why not accept it as a solution to help others?