Connection Issue

Paddynski
Paddynski Posts: 3
edited May 2023 in General questions

Hi

I have TeamViewer 10 installed on my PC and cannot upgrade it to the latest version.

I an trying to connect to my tablet from the website and I get a message saying that my TeamViewer client is too old. How can I force the website to use the web interface to connect to my device?

Alternatively, can I have two versions of TeamViewer on my PC?

All the best

Patrick

Comments

• iainwels
    iainwels Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hello Paddynski,

I don't really understand what you said here. Could you explain what you want to do and what does not work?

Thank you for using teamviewer

With kind regards, Met vriendelijke groet,
    Iain Wels,
    ICT-Support
    If you found this helpfull please verify it as an solution, so it could help other people
  • Hi

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

When I try to connect to my tablet, it tries to use the client installed on my PC and them complains that this is too old. Got a feeling I seected that option and told it to remember my choice. I now want to revert that choice so it askd me again. This time I will tell it not to use the client.

All the best

Patrick

• iainwels
    iainwels Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hello Paddynski,

I am so sorry but what option, and how would you connect gto your pc without a teamviewer client? Quote - This time I will tell it not to use the client. I have a question, what is your native language? If it is france, german or dutch could you send me a private message.

I hope this helps

With kind regards, Met vriendelijke groet,
    Iain Wels,
    ICT-Support
    If you found this helpfull please verify it as an solution, so it could help other people
  • Hi

I wish to connect my PC to my tablet so I can control my tablet from my PC. I have TeamViewer Host running on my tablet and go to login.yeamviewer.com on my PC to conect. When I try to connect to my tablet, I get the followingError.png

I am sure I saw an option to use the web interface rather thsn my PC client.

I just need to know how I can select it again.

All the best

Patrick

• Jonathan
    Jonathan Posts: 242 [Former Staff]

Hi Paddynski,

Thanks for your post!

You can use the web version of TeamViewer to connect to your tablet. This will require you to uninstall the desktop application. Then when you try to connect to the tablet you will be prompted to install the desktop application again or use the web version.

@iainwels, as always thanks for your help.

All the best,

Jonathan