A connection could not be established. Teamviewer not running on partner computer.

2JBMarch
2JBMarch Posts: 2
edited May 2023 in General questions

Is there a solution to "Team Viewer not running on partner computer" message?

Comments

• Reyhan
    Reyhan Posts: 269 Staff member 🤠

Hi @2JBMarch

Thank you for your post.

A solution coulde be, that your partner start or restart TeamViewer service. :smileyhappy:

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
    Reyhan
  • This just started happening when I updated to 12.08 on Windows 10 and has NEVER had this problem until this update! It just goes away. When I have someone log into my laptop, which is NOT asleep, teamviewer is running. Thanks for the "new" update guys!

• I am experiencing exactly the same problem. How do I roll back to the previous version. It worked without any problesm?

• Psyllicon
    Psyllicon Posts: 3 ✭✭

I have the same problem on a machine I recently reinstalled Win10 and TV on..  When I called him about it we were talking on the phone as he woke the computer up ..  and BINGO~  He came online AS IT WOKE UP~!

WHAT is making the system sleep so hard I cannot access it?

and

HOW do I disable that sleep mode - I cannot possibly coordinate working Remotely on his machine AND having to ask him to wake it up so I can get started (or resume)

• Will5
    Will5 Posts: 2

I'm getting this error all the time it's getting ridiculous.

I'm looking for an Alternative to Team Viewer now.