Archtex

Archtex
Archtex Posts: 4
edited May 2023 in General questions

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me how to retrive my username and password please?

Best Answer

Answers

• Now that I found how to reply.....

Your solution worked for resetting my password, thank you so much!

How do I find my username that's requested when tryng to upgrade to a later version of Teamviewer?

• How do I find my username that's requested when tryng to upgrade to a later version of Teamviewer?

• DomLan
    DomLan Posts: 490 ⭐Star⭐

Hi,

sorry for the question... but

in this site you logged in with a different account than the one you normally use with TeamViewer?

Domenico Langone

MCSD: App Builder

• Benjamin_B
    Benjamin_B Posts: 23 [Former Staff]

@DomLan Thanks for your very good question. The TeamViewer Community is powered by the Lithium platform. You can log in to the community with TeamViewer account, as it uses an OAuth workflow to log you in to the community.

On the community, when signing up the first time, you choose a username that is NOT connected to your TeamViewer username. 

I hope I was helpful. 

• DomLan
    DomLan Posts: 490 ⭐Star⭐

Sorry @Benjamin_B, but the question was posted in Community by logged user.

The only possibility is that the applicant might have lost a second account. (legitimate request)
    To read the USER you're talking about would be enough to look up on its own post next to "Posted by"

I am in error?

Regards

Domenico Langone

MCSD: App Builder

• Benjamin_B
    Benjamin_B Posts: 23 [Former Staff]

@DomLan Sorry if I have misread your question.

@Archtex on your question "How do I find my username that's requested when tryng to upgrade to a later version of Teamviewer?" can you specify where you need to enter your username exactly or post a screenshot? Did you try using your email address instead?