Asking for windows login

Hello, when I try and remote a Windows server 2016, it asks for the windows login. My other computer it doesn't ask this. How can I turn this off so it doesn't ask me to login? Thanks

Comments

• Chiron
    Chiron Posts: 229 ✭✭

Windows AuthenticationWindows Authentication

If you are getting this login screen, you can change Windows to TeamViewer. Click Advanced to see fewer options.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Windows Login ScreenWindows Login Screen

If you are seeing this screen, it is a Windows setting. TeamViewer is connected, but Windows is set to lock the screen. This is usually in the Power and Sleep Settings, but it could be enforced by a group policy.

I don't work for TeamViewer. I'm just a user.
  • Hello, yes, it's the Windows cave lock screen but I am unable to find where the setting is to not display this. When I RDP into the machine, this screen does not appear, I guess because  RDP is loggin for me but Teamveiwer is not. It's a Windows Server 2016, can I disable this lock screen? 

• Actually it worked once but now it is not working :( When I try and use Teamviewer to access my Windows 2016 it showes the Cave lock screen. How can I stop this?

• xhen
    xhen Posts: 12 ✭✭

looks like you have the option to lock teh computer after connection.

is in spanish, but just check the image

https://www.zonademarrones.com/evitar-que-teamviewer-bloquee-el-pc/

or translate to english with google