Bluetooth Sound lost after connecting to a client

Hi,

i´m listening webradio via bluetooth speaker. Everytime i´m connecting to a clients computer via Teamviewer the local sound stops and i need to disconnect and connect to my speaker again. 

Any idea?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• dj1
    dj1 Posts: 1

I'm also having this problem using a bluetooth headset. When I connect to any computer, I lose all sound. As soon as I disconnect, sound comes back. When not connected to any computer, if I go to audio settings, I lose sound once again. If I adjust audio settings, my sound goes off entirely, even if I exit out of teamviewer, and I have to reboot to get sound back.

This is really irritating.. Any fix?

• I was having the exact same issue.  The moment I connected to a client, audio through my Bluetooth Headset became choppy and unusable.

This post lead me to a workaround:

https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/TeamViewer-12/Sound-switching-off-and-loud-buzzing/td-p/8875

Go to TeamViewer's Main window, navigate to Extras -> Options -> Audio Conferencing.  Change the "Speakers" and "Microphone" drop down menus to anything other than your Bluetooth Headset.  For me, if either of those are selected, my audio either cuts out or gets choppy.

Still think this is a bug that needs sorting, but at least I'm no longer being driven mad by choppy audio.

• Here is an actual fix that works.

Go to Team Viewer "Extras"->"Options"

Go to "Audio Conferencing" Chane the speakers and microphone to somehting else other than defualt or bluetooth device.

Viola, fixed!

• tHERE IS NO SUCH OPTION ON OCTOER 8 2017

MUST HAVE BEEN REMOVED

• It's still there. I have the latest version of it too.

Extras-> Options-> Audio Conferencing-> Change "Speakers" to soething else other than the default or Bluetooth.

This has worked for me and 2 clients that had the issue.

• CaqKa
    CaqKa Posts: 2

I have the almost same problem.

When i am connected to the bluetooth, i do only get sound from the remote computer, not from the local. Also the sound from the remote commputer has about 1 second latency.

If i set teamviewer to play via other playback device, the local music/voice plays fine over bluetooth. 

I want that sound from the local and the remote computer plays at the same time on my bluetooth speaker.