Is there a limit for meeting participant?

Hello,

I am using the free plan of teamviewer 12, I am wondering if there is a participant limit? I cannot find this information ?

Thank you,

Jérôme

Best Answer

Answers

• bartlanz
    bartlanz Posts: 315 ✭✭✭

Yea, TeamViewer does not do a great job of publishing the differences between the free version and their paid versions. I would assume it is the same as the business license which is 5... 

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
    If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
    Bart Lanzillotti
  • Jejmule
    Jejmule Posts: 3

5 is a few, so it means that to organize a meeting with few participants I have to use Bizz.

But I do not want to purchase a monthly license....

• bartlanz

Actually I just chatted with TeamViewer, On the free license I think it only 1. Please keep in mind that the Free Tier is for personal use, not for business use.

If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
    Bart Lanzillotti
  • Jejmule
    Jejmule Posts: 3

I do understand and is 5 the limit for the business version?

• bartlanz

Yes, Per https://www.teamviewer.com/en/pricing/full-comparison/ the Business tier gets 5, the Premium tier gets 15 and Corporate gets 25

Bart Lanzillotti