LICENSE IS INCORRECT WHEN LOGGING ON FROM CERTAIN COMPUTERS

I hope that someone is able to assist me.  I have a corporate license however when I log on to Teamviewer from certain machines it shows me with a free license and will not allow me to connect to other machines in my network as it states my license has expired.  I have tried everything I can think of....uninstalling, reinstalling, rebooting, etc to no avail.  I am using the same log in information on all machines.  This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever!

Comments

• Reyhan
    Reyhan Posts: 269 Staff member 🤠

Dear @mshull

Thank you for your post. 

If your TeamViewer account is activated with your corporate license, you just have to sign in to make a licensed remote connection.

In your case. it sounds like your TeamViewer account is active with an older license and you're sign in on a device with TeamViewer 12.

Your local installed TeamViewer should be in the same version like your purchased license,
    otherwise you will only start a trial period which expires.

I hope this information is helpful.

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
    Reyhan
  • mshull
    mshull Posts: 2

Thanks so much for your response.  I had actually thought that it might be a version vs license issue.  Our machines automatically updated to version 12 and I believe our license is under version 11.  I uninstalled and attempted to find a version 11 to download in order to test the theory however the only thing I could find online was v12. Also, none of my coworkers are having this issue and they are also using v12 with a v11 license so I'm not sure why I'm the only one that it is affecting in this manner?