Unable to activate remote printing

shkat
shkat Posts: 2
edited May 2023 in General questions

I'm using the free edition of TeamViewer 12.  When I attempted to activate remote printing today I received a message that this feature is unavailable in the free edition of TeamViewer.  I've used this feature many times in the past.  It worked fine yesterday.   Did TeamViewer make changes to the features available in the free version?  Thanks.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• I had the same problem/issue! Following to see what you find out!!?
  • Same problem here...is the remote printing a feature of the paid version only now? Because it doesn't even show the option anymore, and I tried reinstalling the driver, redownloading Teamviewer and nothing can make the button come back. Would be nice for some clarity from Team Viewer, its not great when a feature just disappears with no explanation!

• + same problem...
  • TeamViewer really should state that on their website. No where does it say a paid version is required for remote printing. Also, for light users that help out their friends and family with computer issues are not going to pay [the price has been removed per the Community Guideline] just for remote printing.

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi All,

Thanks for your feedback.

Please read this post from our community manager with regards to the feature for free users.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
    Hope this information will be helpful.

Best regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator