Users Manual?

Where can we faind user's manaul?

Specificaly for Management Console and Service Queu.

First question, How do I switch languages on my Mangemente Console (Internet).?

Thanks.

Bat

Comments

• capbat
    capbat Posts: 2

Well after 24 hours no response, looks like this forum is not very active. I have found the manuals but still I can't change the language of management console.

Thanks.

• DomLan
    DomLan Posts: 490 ⭐Star⭐

Sorry for late.

Manual: have you try to search via Google "teamviewer manual". This is in the very first result https://www.teamviewer.com/it/support/documents/

Translate: your language has been determinated via regional information transmitted by your browser.

Regards.

Domenico Langone

MCSD: App Builder

• Katharina
    Katharina Posts: 135 [Former Staff]

Hi capbat, 

Welcome to the TeamViewer Community!

You can change the display language of the Management Console on the sign-in page: https://login.teamviewer.com 

At the bottom of that page, you will find a drop-down menu from which you can select your preferred language.

I hope this helps. 

All the best, 

Katharina

• DomLan
    DomLan Posts: 490 ⭐Star⭐

... information is saved by cookie. 

If you configure your browser to clear the cache on exit, you will lose this information and you will need to reset it.
    The type combo always report, without cookies, the value derived via regional.

If the request is to change the language with automatic mechanism, you must set an alternative language for the browser and configure it as default. Access OAuth, then do not allow the passage described (?correct?): you must set the language directly on the user.

Regards

Domenico Langone

MCSD: App Builder

• deejinoz
    deejinoz Posts: 34 ✭✭
    edited April 2022

I was banging my head against date formats defaulting to US (MM/DD/YYYY) rather than Australian or UK or even German (DD/MM/YYYY) format, long enough to search online (nothing in their manual and nothing on this forum about the specific date format issue, only language issues, which affect the date formats, it turns out). I ended up having to open a support case to have a support rep eventually, after a couple of goes, give me the correct thing to look out for (language menu tucked away at the bottom of the console logon screen!)

What I find truly baffling about this is how the TeamViewer product development team seem incapable of integrating this into a more sensible part of the console. Surely it would be something better or more intuitively managed within the user's profile, after they have logged on? Better still, the devs could so easily have the language settings detected automatically, from the browser to respect the browser's language/region settings already set.

For a German product to appear to be defaulting to US language settings and making changing this such a poor experience for us all is truly bizarre!

I'm sure there's a thesis here for someone regarding cultural imperialism through technology.