VPN is not connecting, ping or anything at all.

MasterMarioMX
MasterMarioMX Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited November 2021 in General questions

I have tested the VPN feature of TeamViewer and I cound't connect to the shared folders nor do any ping whatsoever in it, and when I check the Connection devices, I See THIS:

It's Not access to the network for the English folk.It's Not access to the network for the English folk.

It somehow Still sais it's connected, and even Steam seems to recognize that in-house streaming it's available (but of course, I try it and doesn't work as well). Is there a reason for that? thanks in advance.

Comments

• mLipok
    mLipok Posts: 781 ⭐Star⭐

Run CMD ... type
    route print

Post here output.

Regards,
    mLipok , AutoIt MVP
  • MasterMarioMX

Does this work?Does this work?

• mLipok

@MasterMarioMX wrote:

I have tested the VPN feature of TeamViewer and I cound't connect to the shared folders nor do any ping whatsoever in it, and when I check the Connection devices, I See THIS:

It's Not access to the network for the English folk.It's Not access to the network for the English folk.

I have the same situation but VPN is working fine. (I can connect to this desired IP).

But did you try this ?

VPN_HowTo_1.png

btw.
    I think I know what you mean but your statement is not acurate for me.
    I will ask you more question in next post.

Regards,
    mLipok , AutoIt MVP
  • mLipok

@MasterMarioMX wrote:

Does this work?Does this work?

Few questions:

1. this is screenshot from your Local PC or from Remote Host ? (I forget to say you should post both).
    2. which Network AAA.xxx.xxx.xxx/NETMASK is your local PC and which Network AAA.xxx.xxx.xxx/NETMASK is your remote (I do not ask about VPN IP started from 7.x.x.x. )
    3. how you are trying to ping from which PC to which one ? (AAA.xxx.xxx.DDD > AAA.xxx.xxx.DDD)

Regards,
    mLipok , AutoIt MVP
  • MasterMarioMX

1. From the local
    2. the 192 is the local network. The other ones, aside from the 127 (localhost testing), I don't recognize them...
    3. I am trying to ping from Local to Remote Host.

• I fixed mine by going to the VPN Ethernet adapter and unchecking IPV6
    (in both computers). 

After that, I can ping normally between any of the two computers within the VPN.

• Lucky_7
    Lucky_7 Posts: 1

not working for Me,