license moves

Highlighted
Posted by qbsmalta
Photon

license moves

When upgrading from version 11 to 12 are the license moves reset or do I need to repurchase a new license to have the full amount of license moves?

1 Reply
1 Reply
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Re: license moves

Dear qbsmalta, 

Thank you for your post!

While I can confirm that purchasing a licence update will always reset your licence moves as well, I would like to stress that you do not need to purchase an update for this.

The Business licence always comes with 10 licence moves that will allow you to transfer the licence to a new TeamViewer ID in case you switch computers or replace your hardware.

Should you ever run out of licence moves, you are welcome to give us a call or send us a ticket via https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/contact/

If you used up the licence moves within a reasonable timespan, we will be able to reset them for you, no questions asked. However, if you tend to run through your licence moves within a few weeks, you may want to look into upgrading your licence Smiley Wink

I hope this answers your question. If you need any further ifnormation on this, please don't hesitate to let me know.

All the best,

Katharina

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks!