Multiple HOST instances change form v11 to 13?

Options
Labsy
Labsy Posts: 40 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in General questions

Hi,

I've just upgraded my account from version 11 Business to version 13 bussines subscription. Not for any particular reason, maybe just my attitude to support great TV team work in the future and my obsession to cope with future changes.

But I am a bit DISSAPOINTED, or at least confused. Why?
Well, I work as a freelancer from many locations. I have my home computer, my laptop and my 2 offices, with 2 computers. And my Android phone. TV HOST (or main app, so to call) is installed on all those devices, and I am signed in on all those devices all the time.
Of course, I only use ONE AT THE TIME, which was not a problem in the fast version 11.

BUT with version 13 I see that if I forget to close a session on any of my computers, I am not able to use TV on ANY other location. Imagine me working from home with TV remotelly on some computer, then I must go work on field and I simply forget to close the session. Of course, I've got a dozen of phone calls or I was working something else in the meantime...so I forgot to end session before I left home.
And now I am stuck, cannot use TW from ANY other device untill I get back home and end the forgotten session.

Is this really the change from v11 to v13 to be so strict on opened sessions?
...or am I missing something?

Comments

• Ganchev
    Ganchev Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Hello and I have a similar problem with 13 version of the business account.