My computer crashes and reboots everytime I connect to it using TV 13

PauloON
PauloON Posts: 7
edited May 2023 in General questions

I recently noticed that everytime I connecto to my computer using Teamviewer 13 it hangs and reboots.

Windows Event Viewer says:
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xffffdbaf0264c000, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80381551b31, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 7a00db1b-7e03-402b-9877-491f69570353.

When I connect using Windows native Remote Desktop it works fine.

Any clues? Should I downgrade to a "older" version?

Please help!
Thank you.

PauloON

Best Answers

Answers

• Unfortunately the fix worked only for a short time. I don´t know if it was an illusion or Windows 10 updated some driver again automatically, but it started to crash again for the same reason, even without changing the screen resolution.

I'm still looking for a solution.
    If anyone could help, I appreciate.

Thank you.
    Paulo.

• The bug has returned in 13.1.3629.  Ever since I upgraded to this version I can't connect to any of my other computers and it crashes the program.  The other computers still on 13.1.1548 will connect to one another just fine, but they won't connect to any computer with the newest version 13.1.3629 either and it doesn't crash.  Since this just started with the new version hopefully they will fix it soon.

• PauloON

Mine just updated to version 13.1.36.29.
    Let's see if they fixed!

• 3629 is the version that doesnt work.  The program crashes while trying to connect to others and others can't connect to it.  I rolled back to the previous version and everything works again.  There is definately a bug in this new 3629 version.

• The problem still keeps happening....
    Anyone has any clue?

Other than that, the computer works perfeclty. Only TV crashes it.

Thanks,
    Paulo.

• Artechweb
    Artechweb Posts: 2

Same problem with TEAMVIEWER 14 on notebook HP AMD

• PauloON

I found out it to be my video driver which is imcompatible with recent Windows 10.
    Switched to another video board and never had any more problems.

Check if your issue is the same.

Regards,
    Paulo.

• Artechweb
    Artechweb Posts: 2
    I've 1 video board inside the notebook (AMD VEGA 8 ). The driver is update and the Windows's version is the last 1903.
  • "Video Board" lol,

@PauloON wrote:

I found out it to be my video driver which is imcompatible with recent Windows 10.
    Switched to another video board and never had any more problems.

Check if your issue is the same.

Regards,
    Paulo.

Im going to assume you are not ver "Tech Savvy" ;)

• Coady
    Coady Posts: 2 ✭✭

I know this is an old post but I'm having the exact same issue with a couple of Windows Servers. When I connect via TV and change resolution, they crash and reboot instantly. They're running host 13.2.36224. I'll try update to v15.