TeamViewer 13 is here - Tap into the future

Highlighted
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager

TeamViewer 13 is here - Tap into the future

Hi TeamViewer Community!

After a few weeks of getting feedback on our TeamViewer 13 Beta version, we are happy to announce that the final version of TeamViewer 13 is now available.

To celebrate this in the Community, we are opening this board for all questions and comments in regards to TeamViewer 13 final!

You can download the new version from our website or you can search for the update via your TeamViewer software. Just click on Help --> Check for new version and start the update. 

Please keep in mind that you will need a valid license for TeamViewer 13 or a TeamViewer subscription to use the final version of TeamViewer 13 for commercial use.

Enjoy the new features and let us know your feedback in this thread.

All the best,

Esther

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.

Additional information can be found here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started |
5 Replies
5 Replies
Posted by mLipok
Heptagon

Re: TeamViewer 13 is here - Tap into the future

Thanks for this announcements,

Regards,
mLipok , AutoIt MVP
Posted by bogica
Henagon

Re: Problem TeamViewer 13

I might also enjoy doing it
I can not register because it exits that the password is not valid
your support me non stop restores the stupid lineage and let me buy version 13
You transferred us Paid versions 12 to the free version 13
and now for the next three days we are turning into a circle
First, it took two days for your server to accept the payment
I'm sad but I do not have a valid password

Community Manager

Hi @bogica

Thank you for your post.

What password are you referring to? The password to your Computers & contacts list?

Thank you, Esther

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.

Additional information can be found here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started |
Posted by bogica
Henagon

We paid for the team version 13 and got the account on which the activation team for Team 13 was. But on my computer, when switching from version 12 to version 13 of business mode, I went into free mode. I can not now activate my own version 13. The cipher we get on the account says it's not valid when I try to activate it.So when we talk about ciphers, I mean team viewer, of course, not to roam the circle

Community Manager

Hi @bogica

Please activate the license for TeamViewer 13 on your TeamViewer account and after activating it, you can log in to your Computers & contacts list on up to three devices to use the license for your connections.

Please have a look at this Knowledge Base article to learn more about the license activation.

Thank you, Esther

Community Manager