Teamviewer 13.0.5058 Fullscreen not work

Answers

• I'm having the same issue on version 13.0.5640.

Minimising dit work once but when loging in on the destination, the host task bar reapeared.

This is a major annoance for me!

• The only way at the moment is to hide the taskbar on the host PC.

Unfortunately the host taskbar on my 2nd screen will show up by moving the cursor to the bottom (doesn't do this on the 1st screen).

• JLE
    JLE Posts: 13

Just to reinforce to everyone with this problem, that it is possible to downgrade back to Team Viewer version 12 which does NOT have this problem.  I went back to TV12 and wont be reinstalling TV13 until this is resolved, as the TV13 workarounds are more trouble than simply running TV12 which works.

It does seem incredible that it is taking this long to resolve.  They have had this problem in previous releases and resolved quickly.  I have been informed that they can reproduce problem and are working on it.

Link to TV12 download: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/previous-versions

• @JLE

I agree, it has been more than 2 weeks now with this bug outstanding. There have been a couple new releases even that didn't fix the issue.

TV12 is an option for some, however I have several that I don't have easy physical access to. They are states away and I can't downgrade remotely so we are left to deal with the bug until TV fixes it.

I am surprised this passed TeamViewer beta testing being such an obvious bug, I guess that leaves in question how much testing is actually done before calling it a final product.

• MichaelG
    MichaelG Posts: 19 ✭✭

@jntrup239825 wrote:

@JLE

<snip>
    I am surprised this passed TeamViewer beta testing being such an obvious bug, I guess that leaves in question how much testing is actually done before calling it a final product.

This was not a problem with the beta. The problem reared it's ugly head in the release version.

• @MichaelG wrote:

@jntrup239825 wrote:

@JLE

<snip>

This was not a problem with the beta. The problem reared it's ugly head in the release version.

So they changed something between beta testing and final version without testing it first. This bug is easily reproducible so it should have been easy to see in a test.

• Same problem here.

Thanks for the tips. What worked for me (windows 8.0 ! ):

Minimize, then hover and right-click on the taskbar icon, choose Maximize)

Good luck!

The

• MichaelG
    MichaelG Posts: 19 ✭✭

@ThePern wrote:

<SNIP>
    Minimize, then hover and right-click on the taskbar icon, choose Maximize)

Good luck!

This works for me as well. No neded to hide the task bar. At least it's a workaround.

• I had same issue. I fixed. Thank you for your help :catvery-happy:

• RedShift
    RedShift Posts: 6 ✭✭

I use Teamviewer on multiple monitors so having to do this workaround constantly on them is especially frustrating. Really hope they release an official fix for this soon.

• Thank you very much .

• Yes 13.0.6447 full screen is working properly. Thanks

• anthws
    anthws Posts: 11 ✭✭

confirmed.  works for me so far.

• I have the same issue, Teamviewer 13.0.5640, Windows 10 Pro, version 1709 build 16299.125. What do you mean by 'closing the remote screen and reopening it'?

• I can confirm that my issues are also resolved in 13.0.6447.

Thanks,
    gg

• Thanks. Just updated to 13.0.6447 and issue is solved.

• KQRR4449
    KQRR4449 Posts: 7 ✭✭

Yea! Upgrading worked. Problem fixed. Many Thanks.

• Yes, upgrading to the new version does appear to have resolved the full screen taskbar issue... and introduced a new issue! My local PC has two monitors and I can no longer drag a full screen teamviewer session from one monitor to the other by dragging the teamviewer controlbar at the top of the window. Do you guys even test your product before releasing new updates?

• Hi All

I'm very glad it's fixed.

Richard - I have two monitors on my home and remote PC but haven't seen this error with the new version.

Cheers

Nick

• anthws

I've never been able to drag a full screen session from one monitor to another.  Always exit full screen, drag to other monitor, activate full screen.

• Hi Digon

I haven't tried doing that with the control bar but will give it a go.

However, I hate that control bar anyway. I wish there was a way to remove it completely plus the one at the bottom.

Cheers

Nick

• anthws

Nick,

"Digon" is an activity level based on participation in the forum...  I should have signed...

Anthony

• Sorry, I can see that now. :smileyvery-happy:

• After yesterday Windows 10 updates being applied, full screen mode in TeamViewer stopped working again! Arghhh!!!!

Now what?

• And now it's back to normal again... Seems like Microsoft published some patch soon...

• Gabrer
    Gabrer Posts: 1

I have recently got the same problem.
    The "host" and "server" are running both Ubuntu 16.04 with TeamViewer 13.0.9865.

I am not able to activate the fullscreen.

• norinam
    norinam Posts: 1

Happened to me while on Teamviewer 13.1.3629.

Both home and remote PCs running:

• Windows 10 Home
    • version 1709
    • OS Build 16299.371
    • Released April 10, 2018

remote PC is rebooted daily, host PC ~1-3 times bi-weekly.

Not sure if I applied host updates on that day or on April 21, 2018 when I know I restarted my host. Pretty sure I did a restart earlier in the week of April 21st, so I cannot confirm if a Windows update is the cause.

• makkasi
    makkasi Posts: 1

Not working on manjaro and on kubuntu. The button for fullscreen is inactive. 13.1.3026

• SalKhan
    SalKhan Posts: 3

I'm still having this issue and it only just started recently.  My computer is connected to a TV. Two odd things:

1) The resolutions are reversed.
    2) If I turn the TV on, it fixes itself automatically. Turn the TV off, it goes back to this.
    3) If I delete the drivers from Device Manager, it fixes itself.  But as soon as it detects the drivers, it goes back to wrong way.

I've tried delete/reinstalling drivers and TV all together. No change.

2018-08-01.png