Update Version?

Bebbspoke
Bebbspoke Posts: 22 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in General questions

Hello Peoples; -
My (Win 10, TeamViewer License: Free) v13.0.6447 claims it "is up-to-date. & There is no new version of TeamViewer."
Yet the TeamViewer downloads website proffers v13.1.1548 as "current" version?
Please could someone explain this apparent anomaly, thank you. John.

Best Answer

Answers

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi there,

we are currently releasing the new version and it may take some time until all applications worldwide are receiving the information.

Can you try again now and see if it works? If it is still not seeing the new version: Wait a few minutes and try again :-) I am sure it will let you install the new version soon.

Enjoy the new version, Esther

Former Community Manager

• Bebbspoke

Hi Esther; -
    Thank you for your response - I have re-tried the update version search to no avail.
    Options (Advanced) is set accordingly to "All updates (includes new major versions)".

My concern is that I need to add a remote machine to my "care list" which will have uploaded v13.1.1548 by default...

Thanks, Bebbspoke

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @Bebbspoke

Don´t worry - connections to TeamViewer 13.1.XXXX are still possible with TeamViewer 13.0.XXXX applications.

I am sure that all your devices will get the information for the systems that the new version is available during this day.

All the best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• Bebbspoke

Esther,
    Thank you for confirmation that v13.1.xxxx is back compatible with v.13.0.xxxx
    I assume that on installing a "new" remote machine with v.13.1.xxxx my old v.13.0 will identify itself to be out of date.... and subsequent to update of my "master" any connections to old v. remote units will identify the mismatch.
    Thanks, Bebbspoke.

• windows 8.1 team wiewer indiriyorum kuryor ama çalışmıyor uzaktan bağlantı ile yardımcı olurmusun

• Bebbspoke

English:
    Sorry my friend, it is nearly three years since I used TeamViewer on the Win 8 series platform.... and I can only commute in your labguage via google translate.
    One can only hope that this message is read by personnel from TeamViewer Technical... who are aware of Windows version conflicts... and also speak Turkish.
    I regret I cannot be of assistance.

Turkixh:
    Maalesef arkadaşım, Win 8 serisi platformunda TeamViewer'ı kullanmamdan yaklaşık üç yıl geçti ... ve sadece google çevirisiyle labaratuarınızda işe gidiyorum.
    Sadece bu mesajın, TeamViewer Technical ... personelinin Windows sürüm çatışmalarının farkında olan ve aynı zamanda Türkçe konuşabilen personeli tarafından okunmasını umuyoruz.
    Üzgünüm, yardım edemem.

• windows 8.1 64 bit download I am installing but not opening TeamViewerEkran Alıntısı.PNG