trial licence

bdrvoicedata
bdrvoicedata Posts: 2
edited May 2023 in General questions

my company have a corporate licence for 4 channels. We have downloaded TV 13 onto several pc's and been working fine.  one user has been using it fine but now noticed that his licence is saying it is a trial version. 

i've uninstalled several times, tried alternative versions, deleted data  from pc appdata, everytime it still thinks it is a trial version. 

any ideas to get it working from our corporate licence?

Comments

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 894 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @bdrvoicedata,

Thank you for your message.

May I ask where you see the trial license? If under Help | About TeamViewer you see:

License: Trial
    Account License: Corporate

This is expected behavior, and the device is, in fact, licensed. The Premium and Corporate licenses attach to your TeamViewer account credentials; this allows you to log in to any device running TeamViewer anywhere in the world and use your licensed services. 

As long as when you are signed in, you see 'Account License: Corporate' under Help | About TeamViewer, the user is licensed and can use all the necessary features.

If the issue persists, I would recommend reaching out to our support team, so they may look at your license and gain a deeper understanding of the issue.

I hope this helps! 

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---

• in about teamviewer i see the folloqing.

version 13.0.6447

date: dec 15 2017 11:37:16

licence: trial version

Expires: *expired*

account licence: corporate (4 channels)

expires: 10/07/2018

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 894 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @bdrvoicedata

That is perfect!

As long as you see "Account License: Corporate (4 channels)", the device is fully licensed and ready to use TeamViewer!

The 'Trial Expired' message you see pertains to the device itself; as long as a licensed user is logged in, the device is good to go!

I hope this helps! 

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---