What TeamViewer license do I need?

GrupoTempo-IT
GrupoTempo-IT Posts: 3
edited May 2023 in General questions

Hello, actually i have the TeamViewer 13 Business license. 1 week ago i upgraded TeamViewer to the latest version (TeamViewer14). Does my actual license (TeamViewer 13 Business) works for TeamViewer14 or i need to activate a new business license for TeamViewer14?

Thank you!

Tagged:

Comments

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @GrupoTempo-IT

Thanks for your question and trying out TeamViewer 14.

Hope you like it :-)

If you have a perpetual license, you can update your TeamViewer plan to a subscription which allows you always to use the latest TeamViewer version.

If you would like to stay within your TeamViewer 13 plan, you can download TeamViewer 13 again from this page.

I recommend giving my colleagues a call to discuss which solution works best for you: Call TeamViewer.

Thanks and best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• Hello @Esther

Thanks for answering, i want to keep TeamViewer14 because all my clients are updated to TeamViewer14 and i want to keep the same version protocol for all the devices, so i need to adquire new license for it right? TeamViewer 13 business license won't work for TeamViewer14?

Thank you

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @GrupoTempo-IT

Yes, that´s right. 

Great to hear that you would like to continue with TeamViewer 14.

The fastest way to get your license set up is to sign in with your account and proceed to check-out:

Direct update via the webshop

Enjoy the new version,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• Thanks for your help @Esther, have a nice day!

Best regards