Audio problems on TeamViewer 14

David_Delco
David_Delco Posts: 7 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in General questions

Team Viewer 14.1.3399 on MacBook pro macOS Mojave 10.14.2. Hi, On my MacBook pro I started a connection for remote control of PC with OS Windows 10. I can speak and the remote PC receive my voice, but I'm unable to receive the voice from the remote. When the session is active I'm unable to ear sound on my Mac (I can ear something if i go very very close to integrated speaker). Volume setting are OK on my Mac and on the remote PC. PS: I found on the community the same problem with previous version and the solution was to upgrade... I have latest version... :-( Thank you for your help and sorry for my poor english write! :-)

David Delcò
Tagged:

Comments

• I have the same issue, the sound seems to auto-duck when in a videocall. 

• me have a problem with Audio Call over Ip. automatically lowers voice... 

• sprLeLLoSeX
    sprLeLLoSeX Posts: 4 ✭✭

Same problem

TV 14.2.2558 on win10 -> TV 14.2.2558 on win10

HELP!!!!!!

• sprLeLLoSeX

No solution?

• AlenaC
    AlenaC Posts: 916 Moderator

Hi @sprLeLLoSeX ,

thank you for your post. Please have a look at this other thread Meeting-audio-problems to get more information.

I wish you a nice day,

Alena :)

Spanish Community Moderator :)

• sprLeLLoSeX

Thanks Alena, I have already seen the page that link me but my situation is a bit different: I use TV14 on both PCs and both are win10. I would like to hear the system sounds of the remote PC. I don't have to do a meeting and I don't have to use a microphone. With the TV13 everything worked well i must downgrade?
    Cheers
    Alessio

• David_Delco
    Hi Alessio, I have the same problem between a PC (Win10) and a Mac (osX Mojave) both with TV14. With TV13 all are well! Thank anyone for a solution!
    David Delcò
  • David_Delco
    Hi Alena, The article don't match with the problem and the software version... Thank you.
    David Delcò
  • AlenaC
    AlenaC Posts: 916 Moderator

Hello there,

thanks for your posts. 

Sorry, I thought it was the same case. Does anyone of you have a TeamViewer license in order to submit a ticket with your logfiles to our support for an analyse?

Looking forward to your answers, I wish you a nice weekend

Alena 

Spanish Community Moderator :)